Location: Bullhead City, AZ Department: Garage / DTI Reports To: Garage Manager
Your Role: Performing safe and efficient preventative maintenance, repairs, troubleshooting, and modifications on company truck and trailer equipment.
- Maintains proficiency in the maintenance, diagnosis and repair of all company equipment.
- Tests, repairs, and/or replaces electrical and lighting systems.
- Repairs and overhauls brake systems.
- Repairs and inspects HVAC systems on tractors.
- Assists in compiling and maintaining all documents necessary to comply with the requirements of local, state, and federal regulatory agencies.
- Applies lean thinking and tools to identify and eliminate waste in all areas of the position.
- Schedule: TBD
- Extensive standing and/or walking on concrete.
- Temperature extremes (summer and winter conditions) working in both indoor and occasionally outdoor weather conditions as required to maintain trucks and associated equipment.
- Will need to obtain brake inspection certification and Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)