Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||University of Tennessee at Martin
||Martin, TN United States
|| Sports and Recreation
Head Women's Softball Coach|
The Department of Athletics at the University of Tennessee at Martin is seeking qualified candidates for a Head Women's Softball Coach. This position reports directly to the Athletic Director.
*Organize and conduct a Division I Womenís Softball program, which includes public relations, recruiting, scouting, player development, budget preparation and team management.
*Perform academic supervision and daily workouts.
*Provide positive leadership for student athletes.
*Travel on nights and weekends is required.
*Work with academic staff to ensure academic compliance.
*Responsible for fundraising to help cover team expense
*Other duties assigned by the Athletic Director.
Qualifications & Requirements
* Bachelorís degree from an accredited four-year higher education institution.
* Previous coaching experience at the college level.
* Demonstrated coaching ability.
* Ability to work within the framework of the University of Tennessee at Martin, the Department of Intercollegiate Athletics, the Ohio Valley Conference, and the NCAA Rules and Regulation
* Ability to teach and instruct in the field of Softball, including assessment of skills
* Master's degree.
* Experience with Division I Athletics.
University of Tennessee at Martin|
Division I (FCS) Athletics