Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||Solon, OH United States
|| Engineering, Manufacturing and Production, Science, Logistics, Environmental
Supply Chain Excellence Process Lead|
The Supply Chain Process Lean is responsible for a function’s process design, best practices, Standard Routines, SOP’s, and custodianship. This role will represent their function within the Plan to Execute flow for NBE and end to end problem solving using NCE and Lean methodologies. They will be responsible for process compliance, compentency building and sharing of best practices.
• Influence design of end-to-end process flows within NBE as a representative of their function for NUSA and translate those to NUSA processes under the guidance of global standards
• Manage functional process experts, skills and competency matrix
• Leverage center led vs. centralized strategy to drive standardization and operational excellence into the functional organizations
• Maintain a strong partnership with the business functions & IT Business Partners and recommend KPI targets
• Lead efforts for ongoing optimization of process, tools and structure of the Supply Chain functions within their flow.
• Ensure NCE and Advance Practices are embedded in our practices and utilized in process optimization.
• Identifying internal & external leading practices with a common goal to harmonize functional sub processes
• New Business Requirement Analysis; initiate and support implementation in the business functions including testing functionality and communication of changes.
• Functional flow and process face to LGO
• Development and mantainence of Business Continutity plans for critical processes.
• Responsible for the SC BPL Onboarding Process Creation and maintenance
• Indirect management of Super Users: including Competency Matrix creation and maintenance and succession planning to ensure capabilities are sustainable
• Monitor system utilization & performance
• Documenting process performance, scorecard maintenance
• Review lessons learned with the Director of Supply Chain Process Excellence
Requirements and minimum education level:
• Undergraduate degree strongly preferred.
• 5 years of progressive experience in Supply Chain, Manufacturing or related field.
• Knowledge of Supply Chain including network design, inventory management and resource planning.
• Demonstrated ability to overcome obstacles in executing complex, multifunctional scoped projects.
• Experience leading several cross-functional teams to drive performance improvement or change management initiatives.
• Exposure to Lean and/or Six-Sigma disciplines.
• Understands Globe solution and best practices in functional area.
• Self-Motivator who can drive for resolution of problems. Strong and creative problem-solving skills. Effectively able to influence without authority.
• Advanced skill level in MS Office, including Excel, Access and Word.
• Experience with SAP and BW desired.
• Availability for travel and work beyond the regular scheduled hours.
• Strong analytical skills with attention to details.
• Well-organized, methodical thinker with excellent decision-making skills.
• Manages time well. Works well in a fast paced environment.
• Must be able to work independently and to coordinate and prioritize multiple assignments.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Coaching/mentoring skills.
Foods people love, brands people trust, and a career that feeds your future. At Nestlé USA, we provide high-quality products that are critical to living well. As individuals and teams, we accept strong leadership, make significant contributions, and support each other’s professional development. Join the world’s leading nutrition, health and wellness company, and help us deliver satisfying foods that consumers around the world enjoy throughout every phase of life.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.