Field Service Technician|
As the nation’s leading bottled water company, Nestle Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we are also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Qualifications & Requirements
Nestle Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestle. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you’ll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that’s challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You’ll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
Both experienced professionals and recent technical college graduates are encouraged to apply. This is a great opportunity for an entry level candidate to get advanced training in the field of Point of Use (bottle-less water cooler) filtration systems. Professional training/ certification for this technical role is offered through on the job training.
Excellent Nestle Waters North America Benefits:
Medical, dental, vision, prescription, life insurance, short-term and long term disability, 401(k) with company match, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, paid time off and much more!
• Will complete installations, repairs, trouble-shooting and maintaining plumbed-in Point Of Use equipment (Water
• Filtration) and Office Coffee brewer equipment per field service standards and procedures
• Will ensure all work is performed to quality standards and customer expectations
• Will maintain courteous and professional contact with customers to ensure satisfaction and leverage up-sell
• Must meet pre-established productivity targets (eg, 8-10 completed stops per day)
• Will be responsible for charging fees as appropriate for work performed
• Will maintain and organize tools, equipment, parts (Direct Division Materials) and truck inventory.
• Will be responsible for providing feedback regarding equipment and parts to help drive supplier improvement
• Will support our Direct division sales teams with customer site assessments and system installations (Direct is our Home
• and Office Delivery division)
• Will record service activities and other data in hand held computer
• Other duties may be designed as necessary as it relates to the needs of the position
What you need to have:
• A high school diploma or GED
• Previous experience working with Point Of Use equipment and/ or Office Coffee brewer equipment, and or other related product lines is preferred
• Prior HVAC experience, plumbing experience, water filtration, and/or auto mechanical technical experience is strongly preferred but not required
• Motor Vehicle Record - in the last 3 years only 1 license, no driving-related suspension, revocation or cancellation, no disqualifying offenses, no more than 2 moving violations and no reckless driving incidents
• Motor Vehicle Record (last 7 years) - no major driving offenses including DUI/DWI, reckless driving, refusal to test, leaving the scene, driving a commercial vehicle without a CDL, or at-fault fatal incident
• Required Skills:
• Must be an articulate verbal communicator
• Must possess strong organizational skills and a customer centric focus
• Must display a high degree of initiative combined with a commitment to high quality work standards
• Must be technically inclined and detail oriented
• Must be able to work both independently and as part of a team
To our veterans and separated service members: you are at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestle . The skills that you have gained while serving our country, such as adaptability, agility, and leadership, are aligned with the skills that we look for when we think about what success looks like at Nestle. We hope that you will consider sharing in our mission and purpose to enhance quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestle Waters North America is the nation’s leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestle Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. We’re passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestle Waters?